Post-assessment: Name: ________________________ Grade ___
1. What does eco mean?
2. What is an ecosystem? Can you define the term ecology?
3. What does bio mean? Can you define biotic?
4. What does abiotic mean?
5. What are the living (biotic) and non-living (abiotic) components of an ecosystem?
6. What does flora mean and can you provide an example?
7. What does fauna mean and can you provide an example?
8. What are the types of ecosystems on planet Earth?
9. What are the main characteristic of these ecosystems?
10. Why are ecosystems important to explore?
11. What kind of ecosystem do we live in?
Download lesson rating.