Lesson 2 Post-assessment: Name: ________________________ Grade ___
- When you think of the sun, what do you think of?
- What are some fun experiences you have with the sun? Share them with a peer in class.
- Do you think the sun is important? If so, why? If not, explain why?
- Do you think we could live without the sun? Why, or why not? (Explain your answer.)
- When you look at the word photosynthesis, can you see the prefix photo?
- Do you know what photo means? Can you make a guess?
- Can you see another word within photosynthesis? Can you see the root word synthesis?
- Do you know what synthesis means? Can you make a guess?
- Now that you have examined the prefix (photo) and the root word (synthesis), can you make a guess as to what photosynthesis means?
- What do you think photosynthesis relates to? In other words, this word relates to ______________________________________________________________?
- Can you describe the process of photosynthesis? What happens? (Draw a picture also to explain your answer)
- Do you think the process of photosynthesis is important? Why or why not?
Download lesson rating.