1. Use the text to describe a tropical rainforest. Use at least three facts.
2. The text names six reasons biodiversity is important. Name at least four.
3. Scientists studied the effects of biodiversity. Name one of the studies and describe the results of the study.
4. Take a look at the graphs picturing biodiversity. If we lost the rainforests, which make up 2 percent of our planet, what percentage of Earth’s plants and animals would we lose?
5. Use your school’s library or computers to find examples of animals which live at each level of the rainforest.