High frequency words
- a, are, can, come, do, from, has, have, her, his, how, in, is, it, like, little, look, not, now, of, on, one, or, out, she, some, that, the, there, they, this, to, were, where, will, with
- absorbed, breathe, camouflage, female, fertilizing, releases, sperm, vocal sac
Reading Recovery 15-16
Guided Reading I
First Grade Science Standards 1-LS1-2, LS1.B, 1- LS3-1
- How do frog parents help their babies?
- Why do some frog parents put their tadpoles in trees?
- Where do frogs lay eggs?
- How are tadpoles different from their parents?
- How are tadpoles the same as their parents?
Images Copyright 2013 Rhett Butler
Text Copyright 2013 by Triona Gogarty
Layout by Kathrin Heidtmann
All rights reserved