High frequency words
- a, and, are, be, by, can, do, from, has, have, in, is, it, not, of, on, the, them, their, they, this, to, was, with, you
- absorb, Antarctica, camouflage, insects, poisonous, tongue, tympanum
Reading Recovery 15-16
Guided Reading I
First Grade Science Standards 1-LS1-2, LS1.D
- Why is it important for a frog to see well?
- Why is it important for a frog to hear well?
- Why is it important for a frog to jump and climb?
- What do frogs need to live?
- How do frogs help us?
Images Copyright 2013 Rhett Butler
Text Copyright 2013 by Triona Gogarty
Layout by Kathrin Heidtmann
All rights reserved